Saturday, October 31, 2009

Stampin' Saturday








Yesterday afternoon, in a moment of lonliness, I decided to invite a couple of friends around to be creative with me as I knew I was going to be "home alone".  I prepared a make and take project using the wonderful "Circle Circus" and Bella Bleu Designer Series Paper.  We had a lovely time, chilling out, being creative and discussing the endless possibilities produced with this stamp set.  Thank you ladies for coming along, hope you enjoyed yourselves!


I also did a little demonstration using one of the "Love Notes" envelopes, with the "One of a Kind" stamp set, this is just so cute.  The paper is from the "Bella Bleu" Designer Series Paper.
Don't forget, if you would like to order any Stampin' Up! products, just give me a shout on stampinkerry@aol.com

Check back soon for details of a new Stampin' Up! offer that begins  tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment