Thursday, January 21, 2010


I have been so attached to the new Sale-a-bration set "Happy Moments" that I thought it was time that I inked up "Good Neighbours" and this was my fisrt attempt using them.

I think that these little houses are such fun, great for "house moving" cards but equally just as nice for general birthday cards.

You need the stamp-a-ma-jig for easy alignment of the roofs and placement of trees and clouds.  I coloured my clouds and windows using a blender pen with ink from the lid of an ink pad.  I intend to play a bit more with these so check back later to see what I come up with.  My greeting is from "Whimsical Words", another Sale-a-Bration set which can be yours for FREE when spending £45 from the Catalogue during the promotion period.  I tied Linen Thread in two buttons and attached them to the right side of my card using a Glue Dot.

Recipe:

Stamps: Good Neighbours, Whimsical Wishes
Inks: Not Quite Navy, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, Ruby Red
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Bella Bleu DSP
Accessories: 1/4" Ribbon, Buttons
Tools: Oval & Oval Punches, Paper Piercer, Corner Rounder, Stamp-a-ma-jig






1 comment:

  1. Ooh that is nice, was that the 'proper' one you took your time with!!!

    ReplyDelete