Wednesday, February 3, 2010


I am loving "Happy Moments", one of the Sale-a-Bration sets, it is really versatile!  Here I have used the Present stamp and coloured it with my blender pens using ink pads.  I used Crystal Effects on the spots on the top present to give that glossy touchy feely look!  I stamped the image onto Whisper White and layered using the Square Scallop Punch in Certainly Celery.  I created a panel layered with Old Olive, Perfect Plum DSP and a piece of 1/4" Ribbon then used the Scallop Border Punch to create a nice edge which I then pierced using the Paper Piercer.  My greeting is also from "Happy Moments", cut out using the Word Window Punch and attached with a Button and Linen Thread using a Glue Dot.

Recipe:
Stamps: Happy Moments (SAB)
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Perfect Plum, Old Olive
Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Perfect Plum DSP
Accessories: Button, Linen Thread, 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Word Window Punch, Square Scallop Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Paper Piercer, Blender Pens

No comments:

Post a Comment