Monday, February 8, 2010


I have been making some cards using the Sale-a-Bration sets and here is one I came up with using "Good Neighbors".  This set is really cute, all those little houses and trees, not just for house moving cards but suitable for many occasions including this birthday creation.  I used scraps of the Designer Series Paper "Merry Moments" for the grass, cut in curves to resemble hills and added the houses and trees using the Stamp-a-ma-jig.  I coloured the trees and tall house using my blender pens with the ink pads.  My greeting is from another Sale-a-Bration set "Vintage Labels" and fits perfectly inside this silver frame from the Hodgepodge Hardware kit.  I attached co-ordinating brads to finish the frame and added two co-ordinating buttons tied with Linen Thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment