Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Scrapbooking Class

Last night I held my first scrapbooking class, which I hope you ladies that attended enjoyed, thank you for coming along!  We created 3 layouts, leaving a few finishing touches to be added at home, it was quite a push with time, but we just about got there in the end!  Here is the final layout, once again using the "Spiced Cider" Designer Series Paper and it just goes to show that one pack of DSP can create quite different creations!

I stitched around the edge of the larger piece of DSP to give a border.  The stamps used for the title are "Big Deal" which I stamped using Basic Black ink onto Whisper White cardstock and hand cut.  The flower emblem in the top left corner is from "Circle Circus".

The hearts were cut using the "Heart to Heart" punch which also co-ordinates with the stamp set "Love you Much".  I typed my journalling using the computer and printed out on Whisper White and cut into strips but you could hand write this instead.

If you are interested in attending my Monthly Scrapbooking Club please contact me on stampinkerry@aol.com or give me a call to book into any other classes, purchase products from the 2009/10 Idea Book & Catalogue or just for advice on 07717 068909

Recipe:
Stamps: Big Deal, Circle Circus
Inks: Basic Black
Cardstock: Basic Black, Sahara Sand, Spiced Cider DSP
Tools/Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Silver Brads, White Gel Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment