Thursday, February 4, 2010

Scrapbooking Classes


My Scrapbooking Classes commence on Tuesday 9th Feb at 7.30pm, I will post details of the other dates later.

This is one of the layouts we will be creating, using only SU products of course!  The Designer Series Paper is from "Spiced Cider" teamed with Sahara Sand, Really Rust, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip cardstock.  I used two of the stamps from "Circle Circus" to create a versa mark background on the Sahara Sand layer and one on the Really Rust layer.  The Chocolate Chip scallop border along the bottom was created using the 1 1/4" Circle Punch and all the circle embellishments were cut using the 1 3/8", 1 1/4", 1" and 3/4" Circle Punches, scrunched and the edges daubered!  My title was stamped using the "Square Serif Mini Alphabet" and "Big Deal" alphabet sets then hand cut and adhered with Dimensionals.

1 comment:

  1. Wow....I really like this and would like to add this to my skill bank. The colour combo is co-ordinated and how easy SU make it to do. x

    ReplyDelete