Saturday, April 17, 2010

Pink Flamingo vs Vintage Vogue!

I have been making some cards recently using papers from the Deisgner Series Paper Share that I had a short while ago.  Each pack contained 54 sheets of 6x6" papers, one design from 9 different packs and they are just perfect for card making.  Each piece is double sided giving you even more choice!  I will be running another Paper Share soon so check back for details.  I saw a sketch using 3 panels of cardstock as a background and decided to give it a go with patterned papers and even though this paper is quite bold, I don't think it overpowers my stamped layer too drastically.

For this card I used papers from the "Pink Flamingo" set and stamped my flowers from "Vintage Vogue" in Real Red to match.  The greeting and leaves stamps are also from the same set.

If you are interested in taking part in one of my Paper Shares, drop me a message at stampinkerry@aol.com and i will forward details to you.

Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment