Tuesday, April 20, 2010

So Tweet!


As you can probably tell I am loving the new "Two-step Bird Punch", its just so tweet!!  I have stamped onto Certainly Celery cardstock with the new "Dot, Dot, Dot" background stamp in the same colour and then punched out my bird.  I added droplets of Crystal Effects to the dots on his wing.  The Designer Series Papers I used were from the "Tea Party" pack which inspired me with my colour scheme for the card.  The greeting is stamped using the "Thanks So Much" stamp from the newly released "Tiny Tags" set and punched out using the new Jewelry Tag Punch which co-ordinates with it, then I tied a piece of Linen Thread in a bow to finish.  The wording at the bottom of the card is from "Vintage Vogue".  I also added some "Frost White Shimmer Paint" to the Old Olive branch which was cut using the "Two-step Bird Punch".

No comments:

Post a Comment