Thursday, May 6, 2010

For Baby

I love how this bird from the "Two-Step Bird Punch" can be used for so many different occasions, here I have used it on a "New Baby" card.

I used the Foliage stamp from "Vintage Vogue" with Versa Mark to create a background on my Bashful Blue card base then added Kraft with some of the Bashful Blue Designer Series Patterns Paper with a block of Whisper White.  My bird was punched out of Kraft cardstock and stamped with the Foliage stamp again, this time in Close to Cocoa ink.  I layered him with a branch onto a punched scalloped circle.  I stamped a "baby" from "Tiny Tags" and punched out using the Medium Jewelry Punch.  I attached a piece of the Striped Grosgrain ribbon in Bashful Blue and tied a button on with Linen Thread to finsh attaching my tiny tag at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment