Monday, May 17, 2010

Inspiring Inkies Quarterly Meeting Swaps

On Saturday we had our Quarterly Team Meeting and Myself, Jane, Caroline and Georgina all met at 7.15am to head off for Soberton.  We all had a great day crafting and learning and getting together with the other Demo's in the team that we don't see so often.  Amanda had prepared a wonderful array of tasks for us to complete, including make and takes using the lovely new colours and DSP's and we came away buzzing with inspiration to share with all of our lovely customers and fellow downline members.  At our meetings we always have swaps, these are card fronts that we use as samples and inspiration so here is a peak at mine.

I am afraid to say that I am a little attached to "Vintage Vogue" at the moment hence why it appeared on my swaps!  I used Tempting Turquoise teamed with Old Olive and Certainly Celery, with a little bit of Whisper White.  I also used "Dot, Dot, Dot", one of the new "A La Carte" single background stamps from the Mini Catalogue.  My greeting was taken from the "Friends" stamp in "Vintage Vogue", instead of stamping the whole image, I used my Tempting Turquoise Marker Pen to colour in the word "friends" and then just stamped it onto Whisper White cardstock and punched out with the Word Window Punch.  I also used "Very Vintage", the new Jumbo wheel, along the top of my card.  If you click on the picture you should get an enlarged image to view this better.

Anyway, I must dash, I have my monthly card class tonight and need to get everything organised for that.

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment