Thursday, May 13, 2010

Just for the Girls!

I have been busy making cards by request and here is one of them using the Oval, Scallop Oval and Circle punches to create cute little handbags.  I am a big lover of Rose Red and Chocolate Chip when it comes to girly cards but I managed to steer away on this occasion and use Old Olive teamed with So Saffron!  The spotty Old Olive patterned paper is from the Sweet Pea Stack, such a great value pad of 12x12" papers, I just adore it. 

The "Happy Birthday" circle image is from "Wow Flowers" and I printed the word "Sister" on the computer and stamped the Dotty Tag stamp to frame it from "Tiny Tags" then punched out using the Medium Jewelry Tag punch, tying with a bow using the Silver Elastic Cord.  I added 3 Old Olive brads to balance the card.

2 comments: