Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Its a Gift!

These little bird houses are everywhere at the moment, and you can see why, they are just so tweeet!  This is one that I made as a gift at a recent workshop, great for filling with yummy chocolates or sweet treats and great to just say "thank you" in its own simplicity.

I used the "Dot, Dot, Dot" background stamp with Black Stazon ink onto some of the medium window sheets and cut a square large enough to cover the circle behind the birdy, of course you can buy the "Night and Day" Designer Series Paper pack which includes two 12x12" sheets of pre-printed dotty window sheet which you can find in the Mini Catalogue.
My flower is stamped using "Vintage Vogue" and of course my bird and branch are punched out using the "Two step Bird Punch".

Don't forget that by hosting a Stampin' Up! Party during June and July, you can earn yourself an extra £20 worth of products, on top of the usual hostess benefits, what an easy way to watch your collection grow!
Give me a call or email me for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment