Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Going, Going, Gone!

As from tomorrow, we will know which current products will be retiring at the end of September when Stampin' Up! issue the "Last Chance" list.  I will give details as soon as I am able to tomorrow.

In these Thank You cards I have used some of the "Cottage Wall" DSP which are definitely retiring and will not be making it into the 2010/2011 Idea Book & Catalogue.  I will be sad to see these papers go as the colours are so lovely, but I am also excited to see what new papers will we be getting in the new catty.

These cards have very little stamping on them, in fact only the greeting is stamped, the flowers have been created using the Scallop Circle Punch and the Boho Blossom Punch with a Silver Brad attached to the centres.  As I make many thank you cards for my customers I have to keep them quite simple and these flowers are so quick to put together.  Click on the photo for an enlarged image and to see how the scallop circle has been cut.

Check back tomorrow for details on the "Last Chance" list of all the retiring products, and if you would like to receive a copy of the new 2010/2011 Idea Book & Catalogue, just drop me an email to reserve your copy and delivery will commence at the beginning of October. 

No comments:

Post a Comment