Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's not too late!

Morning everyone, just to let you know that it's not too late to place your order for items on the Last Chance list, click on the picture to right of my blog and you will be directed to an up to date version of the list showing all the products that are still available, additional items have now been added so don't miss out on those bargains, many items reduced to 50% off!

I will be placing my last order on Tuesday 28th for last chance items so if there is something that you don't want to miss out on then take a peak and email me your order at your earliest convenience, you can post me a cheque or send payment via Paypal as a gift.  What are you waiting for, there are some fantastic deals that can't be missed, well who doesn't love a bargain!



No comments:

Post a Comment