Friday, September 24, 2010

Just Saying Hello

This is a card I sent to one of the ladies in my team Georgina who I haven't seen for a little while and I have a couple more cards that I need to send but time has been taken up with other things recently so I will get there eventually!

I used the "Kissing Technique" here which I have been using a lot recently with the "Flower Accent" single stamp and "Fine Flourish" mini background stamp.  My colour combo is Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede and So Saffron, yummy don't you think, I even squeezed in some Pale Plum which is soon to be retired along with the 1/4" Circle Punch which I am devestated about.  This card was taken from a sketch challenge which makes the designing of a card much faster and easier than starting from scratch.  George, hope you liked your card and look forward to getting together to craft soon!

Off racing for the weekend so all will be quiet until Monday, have a great weekend and happy stamping guys x

1 comment:

  1. OOooh spooky - I have just posted this technique on my blog with the same flower. Love your card design Kerry. X

    ReplyDelete