Saturday, October 9, 2010

And the winner is.....

So going back to last week, I offered the new "In Colour Kit" in a draw for those people who placed an order for £40 before 5th October, and after waiting until I got together with a group of crafting ladies last Thursday morning to carry out the draw with lots of witnesses present, I can now reveal the winner to be Sara Hussey, well done!  There is a consolation for all those of you who were unlucky this time, keep an eye on your letter boxes for a little something from me to say thank you for taking part.

I have been busy preparing for my October home workshops, designing make and takes, demonstrations and Hostess gifts along with other gifts for guests, but I will be able to show you some other creations soon, along with details of some new classes that I have coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment