Monday, October 4, 2010

Team Challenge Met!

From this

to this

At our previous monthly "Incaholics" meeting Jane set us a challenge to create something with the Party Gift Box in the first picture (which I have to shamefully admit to stealing the picture from Caroline as I dismantled mine before taking a photograph!)

I had just received my pre-order of new products and had to cut into this gorgeous Designer Series Paper "Greenhouse Gala" after stroking it for quite a while!  I just love the colour combo of Early Espresso, Baja Breeze and Pear Pizzazz (Pear Pizzazz is one of the new "In Colours") and the gorgeous patterns that co-ordinate with one of the new stamp sets "Ornate Flowers".

I took the party box apart and used it to re-design templates to make a new box, this time turning it up the other way around and adding handles.  It took me a couple of attempts to get it right but once complete I was really happy with the end result.  My flower was created using the 5 Petal Flower Punch and I added some of the new 1/8" Taffeta Early Espresso Ribbon to the centre, the idea for this was taken from a swap I received at High Wycombe last month.
We really do have fun at our team meetings, it's great getting together, the excitement and energy we share is fab and being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is definitely the best job in the world.  If you would like to find out more about being a Demonstrator and joinging my team just email me at stampinkerry@aol.com for more details on the new lower priced Starter Kit with hugely discounted products.  Work hours to suit you, full or part time having fun as you work meeting so many lovely crafty people, what more could you want!

1 comment:

  1. So very pretty Kerry - love the scallop and ribbon fastening. X

    ReplyDelete