Monday, December 13, 2010

Getting there...

Well I finally finished my first batch of Christmas Cards, phew but still have more to make!!  It is surprising how much time is spent putting everything together but I am pleased with the results, quite contemporary but I like them, hope you do too!!

For this design I used "Playful Pieces", a Level 3 Hostess Set which is just so cute, so many different elements to this set, the possibilities are endless!
For the other design I used the Poinsettia stamp from the "Season of Joy" set.  For both cards I used a Soft Suede card base and stamped snowflakes from the "Serene Snowflakes" set in Soft Suede and Kraft Whisper White inks.  I used Cherry Cobbler on the Poinsettia Card and Riding Hood Red on the Present one.




1 comment:

  1. Kerry these are lovely. I have to be honest and I have had to buy some cards to send, due to time , but handmade mean so much more.

    Looking forward to thursday X

    ReplyDelete