Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Birthday Friends

My daughter had a couple of friends with birthdays over the weekend so I decided to put my "Broadsheet" Alphabet stamps to good use!

I have used this sketch (an old Mojo Monday sketch) quite a few times recently and it is amazing how different a card can look just by changing the stamped images and colour combination.

My colour combination is Perfect Plum, Pear Pizzazz (In Colour) and Early Espresso, I just love these colours together.  The base of my card is Crumb Cake and I stamped a background using "Sanded" in Early Espresso ink.

I created the gorgeous co-ordinated flower using the Boho Blossom Punch adding a Clear Rhinestone Brad to the centre.

The "birthday wishes" greeting is from the Sale-a-bration set "So Happy For You", don't forget you can choose this set for free if you place an order for £45 (plus s&h) before the end of February.  "So Happy for You" contains a whopping 10 stamps, 5 of which are greeetings which you can see below:

No comments:

Post a Comment