Monday, January 3, 2011

Second Layout for the Scrapbooking Class

This layout would work perfect for baby photographs, male or female.  The stamps used were from the set "Funky Four" which is really cute!  Once again the papers are from the "Play Date" pack which co-ordinates with the "Funky Four" stamps!

For the base I used Textured Whisper White which gives a nice textured effect to your stamping, almost like a broken vintage image so if you prefer things to be crisp then the smooth cardstock is for you!  The picture is of my two children, hmmm, thinking that they are going to dislike me a little for posting this picture but hey, they are so cute, couldn't resist using it and it is proof that they did get along with each other at some point!!

I used a 7x5" photograph but a 6x4 Portrait or even 2 6x4 Landscape would work!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, they are going to love you for this one!!!!
    Loving the blog too!!!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Jane said they are going to LOVE u.....
    I am going to have to give this scrapbooking a go I think. I love all 3 layouts.

    ReplyDelete