Monday, May 16, 2011

18th Birthday Card

Another card I was asked to make for an 18th Birthday, this time I chose something soft and subtle and quite feminine.  I originally saw a similar design whilst blog hopping and saved it to my favourites as I loved it so much, Teneale Williams has such a beautiful style.  The colour combo of Soft Suede teamed with Pretty in Pink and Very Vanilla is just so gorgeous.

I used "Vintage Vogue" stamps for the flowers and the Butterflies were die cut using the "Beautiful Butterflies" Embosslits Die with the Big Shot Machine.  I used "Curly Cute" for the greeting.

The spotty Pretty in Pink paper is from the Subtles Patterns Paper Stack.


2 comments:

  1. That is beautiful, bet she loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Kerry - those Vintage Vogue flowers look perfect with the little butterflies. I might be CASEing you - AGAIN! LOL

    ReplyDelete