Friday, August 5, 2011

More from the Inspiration Station...

I wanted this card to have a distressed vintage feel to it so I did lots of daubing and spritzing.  I used the "Very Vintage" wheel on the Vanilla Top Note Layer, then spritzed and daubed over the top in Soft Suede ink, adding a rectangle panel to the centre stamped with images from the "Clearly For You" set.  Again the "blackberry" stamp was inked using 3 colours of marker pens to create a multi-coloured image.


A "Mini" Pillow Box which I created using the "Pillow Box" Bigz Die with Whisper White butterflies stamped onto the background.
  

For my demonstration I showed the "Cracked Glass" technique which involves using the Versa Mark Ink Pad with Clear Embossing Powder, building up the layers to create a thick glaze which when cooled you "crack" to create stunning results.






2 comments: