Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mixed Bunch

My card today uses "Mixed Bunch" a stamp set which is from the NEW Summer Mini Catalogue and I really love it, available in Wood and Clear and with a co-ordinating "Blossom Punch" too which is great.

I have purposely used lots of NEW products on this card to share them with you.

We now have gorgeous new "wafer-thin" dies that layer inside each other which are called "Framelits" and this you can see in Baja Breeze surrounding my Ballerina outfit, along with Edgelits which cut the scallops at the bottom.  This die also has a co-ordinating embossing folder, click on the picture for a closer look.

I am soooo in love with the new Pleated Satin Ribbon available in 4 gorgeous colours and I currently have a share going with these so will post the info about that tomorrow.



I have stamped a flower from the "Mixed Bunch" set in Blushing Bride ink, punched it out with the co-ordinating Blossom Punch, then cut it in half.  Next I took my Owl Punch and punched out a Whisper White body and stuck over my half blossom to look like a ballerina outfit.  I made a fairy wand using the Boho Blossom Punch with one of the new Twitterpated Designer Buttons and some of the lovely Calypso Coral Bakers Twine.

My greeting "Just for You" is from another new stamp set called "Tea Shoppe", will be sharing some samples of that one soon!

The designer papers are from the "Twitterpated" product suite, just love all those colours together, they are so feminine.

I was lucky enough to get the "Mixed Bunch" stamp set for FREE at the recent Stampin' Up! training in Reading, one of the great things about being a Demonstrator is that I get to earn lots of free goodies and also get a permanent discount on the products I buy.

The New Starter Kit is priced at a lower price of £99 and is fully customisable to your requirements, so you get to choose what you want and you will get £130 of product plus a business pack all shipped to your door free of charge.  Whether you want to earn yourself an extra income or you would just like to receive a discount on all your Stampin' Up! products, the Starter Kit is a great way to get you going.

If you would like more information about signing up, please do get in touch for a no-obligation chat.


1 comment: