Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Big Shot Class

At May's Big Shot Class we used the new Framelits Labels dies to create our projects along with a new stamp set from the Summer Mini Catalogue called "Bright Blossoms".

We make 2 cards and a 3D item at this class, all for £10.  Our colour combo was bright and breezy, Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party with a little Pear Pizzazz and Calypso Coral.

The stamped images are multi-coloured and to do this we used the Marker Pens direct to the stamp, the results are lovely.


We also used the new Adorning Accents Edgelits and Embossing Folders and I am really loving these new products.  Don't you love this spotty Designer Paper, it's from the Sweet Shop Speciality Pack, the spots are embossed, it is so lovely in real life!



On this card we used the new Scented Embossing Powders to make the flower smell, I think my favourite is the Cherry!

The last card is one we made at my recent catalogue launch, quite simple but stunning.

I have a date in my diary for a class in July which will include this stamp set, details to follow very soon!

If you would like to come to my next Big Shot Class held at Whitminster, why not book your space, it will be on Tuesday 19th June at 7.00pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment