Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Scrapbooking The Strip.....

..... Las Vegas Strip that is!!!

I took so many pictures during our visit to Las Vegas two years ago, it's hard to choose which to put on my layouts!  I remember lots of things about this trip, one being that we walked miles and miles, up and down the Strip, there was so much to see, an amazing place that I am glad I had the opportunity to visit.

This layout uses the Twitterpated Designer Papers, they are so pretty yet have a couple of sheets that could be used for Masculine projects.

We used the new Framelits Labels dies which have so many uses and the Bordering on Romance stamp set on some of the layers.




I couldn't resist using the pleated ribbon, this time in Baja Breeze, it is just so pretty and adds a real texture to any project.  I added some flowers to the centre from the Boho Blossom Punch and Bitty Fower Punch then finished with a Silver Brad.  Piercing holes gives a nice touch to a project, so simple and cost effective too!




No comments:

Post a Comment