Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Need a Reason to Smile....

August is here, where did July go??

I have to share with you Stampin' Up's! promotion for August


This gorgeous stamp set is available to purchase throughout August only

Clear Mount £14.95 #130828
Wood Mount £18.95 #130826

but if you place a £60 order you can get the stamp set for FREE


The designs are so beautiful and it is a 2-step stamping set but of course the images can be used alone.  2 Step-stamping is where we layer a fine line image on top of a shadow image which gives amazing results.

Would you like to see this for yourself, then why not book a party and see the 2 Step Stampin' Technique in action!
Back soon with some samples to share.

I am afraid I am still feeling a little dizzy after receiving my paper copy of the upcoming Autumn/Winter Seasonal Catalogue, just can't put it down, I can't share anything with you yet but I know you are going to love the new products.

If you are planning on getting an early start on your Christmas projects this year, why not book a party during September, take advantage of all the new Seasonal products that will be coming your way!




No comments:

Post a Comment