Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A box of thanks

It has finally stopped snowing here, as pretty as it is I hate the disruption it causes.
 
Onto today's project, a lovely gift box full of thanks
 
Here I have covered a Stampin' Up! Kraft Box with Sale-a-bration papers that you can earn for free if you place an order with me for £45.
 
The papers are called "Sycamore Street" and contain a variety of colours, mostly using the 2011/12 In Colours, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Calypso Coral plus some Rich Razzleberry designs too.
 
I have used the "Vine Street" embossing folder on the Whisper White layer, again FREE with any qualifying SAB order.
 
 
I have also used a Sale-a-bration stamp set called "Patterned Occasions" which is a great all round set, each image has a greeting that goes with it, this is where your Stampin' Write Marker pens will get a lot of use.
 
 
The Pool Party ribbon is another Sale-a-bration offering and if you choose this as your free item you will get 3 rolls, one each of Island Indigo, Calypso Coral and Pool Party, I love them, so sleek, 1/4" wide with a lovely satin centre.  Along with this, as if it wasn't enough you will get a pack of co-ordinating buttons in all three colours, the pack contains 36 buttons in total.
 
 
Call or email me for more information on Sale-a-bration and how easy it is to order the products shown above.

No comments:

Post a Comment