Thursday, March 21, 2013

Final Projects -All Day Class

For the final projects we made a card and gift/treat box.
 
Firstly the card, which took a liking to the Basic Gray ink at some point during the day.  A bit of sanding on the Cored'inations cardstock with the Honeycomb Embossing Folder {love}, argggh, I know, I just love everything!!
 
Soda Pop Tops, so versatile and look great when "squashed" with the Big Shot machine and who could resist the lovely Tea Lace Doilies.
 
 
Gorgeous 2 tone ribbon

 
The box was based on the design of the card, I had seen a heart cut out from another gift bag using the "Hearts a Flutter" Framelits and loved the look so went with it too.

 
 
I used the "Collage Curios" ballon stamp to centre the Soda Pop Top and isn't the 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch adorable!


 
There is just one final thing we made, sorry that I didn't get a better picture but the ear-rings in real life we really sweet.
 
 

1 comment: