Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Candy Wrapper Die

So I love how cute the "Candy Wrapper" die is, created so quickly using the Big Shot Machine, perfect for little treats, such an inexpensive gift.

My colour combo is:
Primrose Petals
Pool Party
Basic Grey
Very Vanilla

The patterned paper is from the "More Amore" speciality pack.



I am sooooo in love with the "Antique Brads", they are so heavy and have a very vintage feel, this one here is my favourite design.  Love how the circles and scallop circle punches layer up together.

The cute little Safety Pin is from a pack of the "Vintage Trinkets", just £5.50 for little vintage brads and pins in antique colours.

The stamped "hello" is from the "Tiny Tags" set which has a matching tag punch.


If you'd like to see a demonstration of something like this, why not book a party with me for a fun, creative evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment