Thursday, August 28, 2014

The new Autumn/Winter Catalogue is here!

Oh my, have I got a treat for you today.....
 
The Stampin' Up! Autumn/Winter Catalogue is LIVE
 
 
 
 
 
I am just loving the gorgeous new products on offer, Stampin' Up! really have given us a great selection to get us in the mood for Christmas!
 
I love the stamp set featured in the picture below, a gorgeous Wreath that you layer up with different shades then to finish off there's a matching set of Framelits Dies to cut them out, and that's not all, they are on a Bundle Offer so you save 15% when you purchase both together!
 


Of course there are a selection of Halloween themed products for those of you out there who love to get spooky!
 
To view the online version click
 here
 
So I have a creation to share with you, this uses a lovely little stamp set in Photopolymer called "Festival of Trees" and has a matching punch which is going to be so useful.  The embossing folder is a new one too, isn't it lovely?
 


If you are local and would like to get an order placed, I have one going through tomorrow evening so just call or email with your choices and I will get them ordered.
 
Remember, you can have your Stampin' Up! products delivered direct to your door for just £4.95 too!
 
Click online shop to go shopping now!  If you haven't shopped with me before, you just need to create an account which is quick, simple and safe, then you are ready to shop!
supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment