Thursday, August 14, 2014

World of Dreams is so tweet!

I am really drawn to this stamp set "World of Dreams", it is so lovely, especially this image of the birds in the nest rested on the branch!
 
I've coloured in the image using my Stampin' Markers, I colour directly onto my rubber stamp then give a good "huff" and stamp it down to reveal a multi coloured image.  I used my Oval framelits to cut it out and daubed around the edge to give a vintage feel.
 
Don't you just love the new Venetian Crochet ribbon?
 
 
Here's a closer look!


I've used another stamp set here called "Beautiful Bunch", a really nice set that has a matching punch called the "Fun Flower".  It also has a small flower that works with the Petite Petals punch.  Here I stamped both flowers using the gorgeous new In Colour "Lost Lagoon".
 
 
 
 

supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment