Tuesday, September 30, 2014

All things "Bright and Beautiful"

I'm not quite sure where the last week has gone to, in fact, I'm not sure what happened to September altogether!!
 
Today's card features a couple of new stamp sets from the Autumn/Winter Catalogue, the alphabet set "Back to Basics" is from the current Annual Catalogue.
 
The gorgeous star image is from a set called
"Bright and Beautiful" and I just can't put it down, I have had so much use out of it already and we are still a couple of month's away from Christmas!
 
The word "Christmas" is from an amazing Photopolymer set called "Endless Wishes", I love the font and how you can make many different combinations of greetings.  The set also has some Snowflake images which are gorgeous.
 
 
 
 

 
The word "happy" is from a fab set called "Back to Basics" and I used the Banner Punch to cut them out
 
My colour combo here is Soft Suede for the base then Lost Lagoon for the front layer, all teamed with Whisper White.
 
 
 
I heat embossed the star to give a nice shimmery finish.

 
Make sure you stop by tomorrow to find out some fab news on the latest promotion that is about to begin!


supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment