Monday, September 22, 2014

Wondrous Wreath, it's not just for Christmas!

I love how the "Wondrous Wreath" stamps can be used for different seasons of the year, again, it's not just for Christmas!
 
Here I've created a Thank You card and used colours to deter from a Christmas theme.
 
So there are some "rules" for using this set which has Framelits Dies to match. 
 
This is another "2 Step Stampin" set and the stamps and dies have little tabs on so that you can line up the images with ease and know how to line the dies up with the stamp, if you so wish!
 
On my card I didn't make any effort to line them up as I wanted you to see that it still works even if you are a little "shaky" with your stamping and are unable to get a perfect match with the first image you stamped underneath.
 
 
I used Pistachio Pudding and Always Artichoke ink for the wreath and added Crisp Cantaloupe Flowers which also have a matching die.
 
 
 
My ribbon knot was tied using the lovely new Gold Satin Ribbon, I'm so glad we have Satin Ribbon back in our Catalogue, it ties lovely bows and perfect knots.



supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment