Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Roomie Gifts for Convention

Each year when we go to Convention, we agree to make "Roomie Gifts", usually for the person you are sharing with but as there were only 6 of us we decided it would be nice to make something for each one of us.
 
So here is my gift, a bag charm.
 
I stamped onto wooden painted hearts with Black Stazon Ink using the Postage Due and Gorgeous Grunge Stamps
 
I stamped Petite Petals flowers on to the Typeset Designer Paper, covered with Crystal effects and allowed to dry overnight.  Once dry I punched them out with the Petite Petals Punch then added a Rhinestone to the centre and attached to the heart.
 
I purchased the Monograms and Droplets from my daughter Sophie who is a South Hill Designs Artist, then attached them to the heart adding a Silver 1/8th Bow and jump rings and a lobster clasp for attaching to it's final destination!
 
 
I love how we can use Stampin' Up! products for so many different creations, not just cards but for gifts and home décor too.  The possibilities really are endless!

supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment