Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Trimming the Tree

I love that Stampin' Up! gave us a Christmas Tree punch and what's even better is that it co-ordinates with a set of stamps called "Festival of Trees".
 
Here I stamped a tree in Lost Lagoon ink onto Lost Lagoon cardstock then used Craft White ink and White Embossing Powder to trim it!  I love heat embossing, such a lovely effect.  Once heated I punched out the tree with the Tree Punch.
 
If you purchase the Stamps and Punch together, you can save yourself a whopping 15% which is a great saving.
 
 
 
The Pear Pizzazz tree to the left is another image from the same set and the greeting is too.
 
I used my Texture Boutique machine to emboss the Pool Party layer with the large Polka Dots.
 
 
I used my Star Punch from the "Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack" and punched out a Silver Glimmer star to top the tree.

 
All in all a pretty easy card to using just one stamp set.



supplies
signature

1 comment:

  1. Really beautiful, haven't got this set yet but it's growing on me - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete