Monday, January 12, 2015

Birthday Butterflies

I have another "Butterfly Basics" card to share with you today, I think this has to be my favourite stamp set so far from the Spring/Summer catalogue although I have lots of new stamps to play with yet so this could change lol!
 
I love that the Butterflies Framelits Dies are on a bundle with this stamp set saving you 15% when purchased together
 
My colour combination is
 
Baked Brown Sugar
Blushing Bride
teamed with Whisper White
 
I love the "Happy Birthday" greeting, it's a great size and I love the font styles
 
 
 
From this view it is hard to see but I layered the butterfly with plain butterflies cut out of Baked Brown Sugar cardstock underneath the stamped image, this gave a nice 3D effect.
 
The DSP is again the Sale-a-bration freebie (your's FREE with any £45 order)
called "Best Year Ever".  It contains luscious papers as shown below
 
 

 
I used one of the gorgeous embellishments on the butterfly image, these are  from the S/S Catalogue and are called "Something Borrowed" and there are some lovely other products in this range, perfect for wedding themed projects but not just for that purpose either.
 

supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment