Sunday, November 1, 2015

Always someone to thank

I think there's always a reason to say "Thankyou" to someone in the way of a card, even the smallest thing can call celebration with a thanks!  Well that's my opinion anyway, any excuse to give a card or little treat bag of sweets decorated with a handmade tag!  The delight on the recipient's face, knowing that you thought of them for something they did without even really thinking about it.
 
Today's card uses a stamp set from the Autumn/Winter Catalogue, one I have used a lot called "Lighthearted Leaves".
 
 
My colour combo is Soft Suede, Pool Party and Island Indigo.
 
I always go to the Woodgrain embossing folder when I am looking for something a little masculine as I think it works really well.
 
 
 
I love the "Greetings Thinlits" dies, a set of three greetings that are a perfect size to add to your cards, you will need a die cutting machine to use these but I can tell you that I just couldn't live without my BIG SHOT machine, it takes cardmaking and papercraft to another level and worth every penny, a fantastic investment.

supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment