Friday, November 6, 2015

Embellished Ornaments

I love using "Cherry Cobbler" for my Christmas creations, the deep red is just so classic, it's definitely my favourite red.
 
I've stamped the bauble image from the
 
"Embellished Ornaments" stamp set, these stamps are just so pretty and I love the greetings that go with them.
 
And of course, to make things easier, Stampin' Up! have given us a set of framelits dies to cut them out, and if it couldn't get better
 
you can SAVE 15% when you buy the stamps and dies together!
 
 
I embossed about 2/3rds of the card with the stripes embossing folder, leaving the lower part of the card plain.
 
The scallop edge was created using the Squares Framelits dies and the patterned paper over the top of it is from the Merry Moments DSP pack.
 
I am totally in love with the Silver/Gold cord that we have at the moment and I have everything crossed that it will stay with us after Christmas!

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment