Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Happy Home

Today I am sharing with you one in a series of cards that I made for a recent product class, everyone attending received the "Happy Home" stamp set which is sadly retiring from our current Spring/Summer Catalogue.

Here's the first card, using a favourite colour combo of mine

Crumb Cake
Blushing Bride
Whisper White


To colour in the tree image I used my daubers, dipping them into the ink then taking it off on my grid paper before gently applying to my image as I had used Early Espresso ink which is water based and may smudge if too much pressure was applied.  I could have used our Black Archival ink which would solve this problem but I wanted a slightly softer colour for the tree image.

On the Crumb Cake background layer I stamped the tiny flowers with the Kraft White ink, I love this effect.

I will be running a class at my house on

THURSDAY 12TH MAY
7.00PM START

SPACES WILL BE LIMITED TO 5 SO BOOK EARLY TO ENSURE YOU GET A SEAT!

More details to follow very soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment