Saturday, April 30, 2016

Happy Saturday!

This morning I am running a class in Whitminster, I love my Saturday events and I try to run one everyone month, depending on Jack's racing dates and availability of the hall, it's not always possible.  I've not had an All Day Saturday event for some time now, maybe I will schedule one in!

As promised, the third card from the set, similar layout to the first one I shared, but using different colours for the layers of cardstock.


I will be sad to see this stamp set go, along with the gorgeous Patterned Paper Stack called "Love Blossoms", the colours and patterns are just so pretty.


I hope you are enjoying my creations with this stamp set, I have one more card to share with you from this class, along with the 3D project of the day.

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a lovely weekend planned!



No comments:

Post a Comment