Monday, June 27, 2016

Gifts made easy with Stampin' Up! cello bags

On Saturday I held a card making class called "Blooms and Wishes", named after one of our new stamp sets from the 2016/17 Annual Catalogue.

I love the watercolored finish of the images in the "Blooms and Wishes" set, they are really pretty.  You will find a picture of all of the images that are contained in the set below.

kerry timms 3d packaging blooms and wishes stamps handmade gift cardmaking scrapbooking paper craft class gloucester whitminster mint treat cello bag tag flowers ink favour

At these events I always like to make a little handmade treat for my ladies attending and I decided to use the new Cello Bags.



I made some little tags, stamped the leaf and flower images on then added my greeting, all from the same set, then punched a hole to tie them to my Cello Bags.  I centred the flowers using Rhinestones.

A really cute treat made simpler with the help of Stampin' Up!  Just think of the possibilities these little bags could contain!  Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment